Category:Death and Rebirth
- A Buddhist View of Life, Death and Rebirth by Ecie Hursthouse
- All of Us: Beset by Birth, Decay and Death
Twelve Dhamma talks on practice, given on Parappuduwa Nun's Island, Sri Lanka.
An introduction to the practice of the recollection of death (marananussati) in meditation.
- Buddhist View on Death and Rebirth by Venerable Thich Nguyen Tang
- Death And Dying In The Tibetan Buddhist Tradition
- Death, Intermediate State and Rebirth by His Holiness Dalai Lama
- For The Aged And The Sick by Thich Thanh Tu
- How to Benefit the Dying and the Dead by Lama Zopa Rinpoche
- Is death really frightening? by Venerable K. Sri Dhammananda
- Rebirth by Venerable S. Dhammika
- Remembering Death by Lama Zopa Rinpoche
- Signs and Symptoms of Approaching Death by His Holiness Dalai Lama
- Signs of Dying with Suggested Cares
- The Twelve Links of Interdependent Origination by Geshe Rabten Rinpoche